This quick and clean tutorial on creating a composite photo covers an amazing amount of detail, yet covers the topic well. Most tutorials I watch are mumbled, unclear, or leave out important details. In under four minutes, Howard Pinsky, tells you how to simply combine two photos into a new and more exciting display. Even though he talks very fast, his speech is clear and crisp. I was having trouble editing a dark shot of a flying hawk I took last month and this tutorial gave me ideas on how to fix it with his masking tools tips using the Refine Edges button on the Options bar. Good stuff!
- Hover Flies and Macro Photography
- New Fair New Artists New Shots
- Mother Nature for Mother’s Day Photo Exhibit and Gift Fair
- Nature’s Gems Gift Fair
- Aged Rosemary Resident Rescued from Drain Pipe
- Ilene’s Car Blizzard Tips
- Suburbs Gone Wild Photo Exhibit and Gift Fair Invitation
- Quick Photo Composition in Photoshop
- Avian Afghanis Invasion?
- Hess Memorial Macworld Events – Thursday Listings
My Growing Community