This quick and clean tutorial on creating a composite photo covers an amazing amount of detail, yet covers the topic well. Most tutorials I watch are mumbled, unclear, or leave out important details. In under four minutes, Howard Pinsky, tells you how to simply combine two photos into a new and more exciting display. Even though he talks very fast, his speech is clear and crisp. I was having trouble editing a dark shot of a flying hawk I took last month and this tutorial gave me ideas on how to fix it with his masking tools tips using the Refine Edges button on the Options bar. Good stuff!
- 2023 HOLIDAY GIFT FAIR
- Photography Exhibit & Gift Fair
- 2022 Needham Nature Calendar – Photos by Yours Truly
- Clubhouse Chat May 9th – Coffee with ilene
- Dating and Mating in Coffee with ilene on Clubhouse!
- Great Blue Heron and Beavers at the Needham, MA Reservoir
- New Photos and New Products for 2020 and Beyond
- New Photos New Products
- Needham Fifth Annual Winter Arts Festival
- Everyone Loves Instant Pot
My Growing Community